|About the club|
|High House & other bunkhouses|
|Gallery & News|
|Interested in joining?|
K Fellfarers welcomes walkers, climbers, mountaineers, and anyone who loves the outdoors.
All standards are welcome .
Coming Up - see Social Calendar for more details and the outline program for 2014
July 26 - Saturday Walk – ‘Walney Island
July 30 - Midweek walk - A Figure of 8 Walk in Wensleydale
Aug 1 - 31 - High House reserved for Fellfarers - summer holidays
Aug 2 - Borrowdale Fell Race
Aug 11-22 - Builders working in High House
Aug 12 - Evening Walk - Mint Bridge
Aug 27 - Midweek Walk - Canal trip/walk from Crooklands
Sept 14 - Midweek Walk - Nine Standards Rigg
Sept 15-19 - Summer Wine Team working party at High House
Sept 19-21 - Working Weekend at High House
Lost and Found - Don't forget to check out this facility to buy, sell, and swap clothes and other items, and also items 'lost and found' at High House.
News in brief
- Well done the Shinscrapers for completing their 80 climbs.
- Members are blitzing their way through the islands; count now 73!
- Irene and Graham visited Shetland and moved the Island count up to 50. Only 30 more to go! Now only 21 to go after Hughie, Liam, and Luke's blitz on Windermere
- Well done the club for completing the 80 tops challenge with 12 to spare. Final list here
- Well done Sue Blamire et al for collecting their 80's. More
- Well done Tina and Kevin in completing all the Wainwrights
- The Shinscrapers are doing well on their 80 Climbs Challenge, and have made the halfway mark. More
- Well done Rose and Paul East on completing their 80 Bird Challenge. See list here
- Well done Mick Fox on reaching the halfway mark of 40 out of his target of 80 new tops this year
- Good luck to Mel Middleton in his aim to reach Everest North Col