|About the club|
|High House & other bunkhouses|
|Gallery & News|
|Interested in joining?|
K Fellfarers welcomes walkers, climbers, mountaineers, and anyone who loves the outdoors.
All standards are welcome .
Coming Up - see Social Calendar for more details and the outline program for 2014
Dec 11 - Mid-week Walk and Christmas lunch - School Knott and Grandsire
Dec 13 - Social evening at the Riflemans Arms.
Dec 21 - Sunrise Walk
Dec 23 - Jan 2 - High House reserved for members - Christmas and New Year
Jan 10-12 - Glencoe meet
Jan 11 - Charlies walk
Jan 14 - Slideshow - Review of the year
Jan 17-19 - High House reserved for adult members
Jan 24 - AGM and photographic competition
Jan 29 - Mid-week walk - The Trough from Silverdale to Arnside
Lost and Found - Don't forget to check out this facility to buy, sell, and swap clothes and other items, and also items 'lost and found' at High House.
News in brief
- Due to poor ticket sales, we have had to cancel the ceilidh this year. Thanks to the band members for all their hard work in rehearsals.
- The October issue of the Fellfarer is now available on-line.
- The club is sad to hear of the death of Ted Niepokojczycka, a keen winter climber and the father of Krysia & Janet.
- The ashes of Alec and Marion Duff scattered at High House more
- Hugh Taylor now has a key for both Oread huts, Tan-y-Wyddfa in Wales and Heathy Lea in Derbyshire. If you'd like to stay at either, check with Derek Pike first and then get the key from Hugh.