|About the club|
|High House & other bunkhouses|
|Gallery & News|
|Newsletters & Fellfarer|
|Interested in joining?|
K Fellfarers welcomes walkers, climbers, mountaineers, and anyone who loves the outdoors.
All standards are welcome .
Coming Up - see Social Calendar for more details
Apl 27 - Wed - Midweek walk - From Hardendale.
Apl 29 - May 2 - High House reserved for Fellfarers. May Day
May 3 - Tues - Evening walk, location tbc
May 25 - Wed - mid-week walk, location tbc
May 27 - June 5 - High House reserved for Fellfarers - Spring bank holiday
May 27 - June 3 - Camping meet at Wooler
June 14 - Tue - Evening walk from Woodwell in Silverdale
News in brief -
- We have been given a biography of Frank Smythe, the Himalayan climber on the 1933 Everest expedition. More
- The newsletter for April is now on-line. More
- 34 members and guests enjoyed their 5 nights at Oban. More
- Congratulations to Mick on completing the Birketts. More
- See the latest BMC Summit magazine page 68 for a reference to "K Fellfarers High House and its smug [snug?] spot right at the head of Borrowdale in Seathwaite".
- The Euro camping meet this year will be in Ax-les-Thermes with the core week June 22-29. More
- Negotiations with the NT over the new High House lease are still ongoing with trustee indemnity still the stumbling block
- Welcome to Peter Blamire who has joined the committee.