|About the club|
|High House & other bunkhouses|
|Gallery & News|
|Newsletters & Fellfarer|
|Interested in joining?|
K Fellfarers welcomes walkers, climbers, mountaineers, and anyone who loves the outdoors.
All standards are welcome .
Coming Up - see Social Calendar for more details
Dec 7 - Wed - Midweek Walk and Christmas lunch. A Short Walk on Spy Crag
Dec 16 - Fri - Moonlight Walk from the Riflemans.
Dec 23 - Jan 3 - High House reserved for Fellfarers - Christmas and New Year
Jan 13-15 - Glencoe meet
Jan 14 - Sat - Charlies walk
Jan 18 - Mid-week Walk - A Walk in the Coniston area
Jan 20-22 - High House reserved for Fellfarers - Quiet weekend
Jan 24 - Tues - Slideshow - Review of the year
Jan 27 - Fri - AGM at the Duke of Cumberland
News in brief -
- Myers Ferguson, a long standing member of the club, has died. More
- The October Newsletter is now available on-line. More
- Lease negotiations have been in abeyance due to a change of land manager at the NT. Contact has been made with the new one and hopefully negotiations will re-start soon
- The newsletter for July is now on-line. More
- High House lease negotiations are still on-going, with the proposed lease with our solicitor for comment.
- We have been given a biography of Frank Smythe, the Himalayan climber on the 1933 Everest expedition. More